Hogwarts: alternative reality.

Объявление

Уважаемые гости, не топчитесь на главной странице, регистрируйтесь и присоединяйтесь к нам, мы будем вам очень рады!
Администрация:
Namikaze Serena
Hermione Granger

Модераторы:
Идет набор
Ссылки:
Правила Игры Сюжет Оформление Постов Список Персонажей Шаблон Анкеты для неканонов: Сортировочная Шляпа
Погода в ролевой
Шотландия: +17 градусов, ветер юго-западный, солнечно.
Лондон: +23 градуса, солнечно, ветер слябый, ближе к вечеру - облачность и мелкий дождик.
Ирландия: +18 градусов, облачно, периодические осадки, ветер южный, ночью - град

Время в ролевой:
1991 год, август

События в Ролевой:
конец августа, все дружно идем в Косой Переулок за покупками.

ВАЖНО: Реклама только под ником PR, пароль 0000, и только взамная. Если отсутствует ссылка на нашу рекламу или баннер, буду тут же удалять!!!!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Hogwarts: alternative reality. » Фанфикшн » The story of one Deirdre Potter

The story of one Deirdre Potter

Сообщений 1 страница 4 из 4

Prologue.

Dee Halliwell was the firstborn child of one Petty Halliwell. She fell in love with a demon and they dated for 3 years in secret and when Petty found out she was pregnant she destroyed him and married Victor soon after she gave birth to Dee. Petty was forced to give up her daughter. She gave the child to her half-sister, Lily Potter and her husband, James. Little did she know, how much this decision would change the girl’s life in less then half a year.
On Halloween 1980 Lily & James Potter were killed by the Dark Lord Voldemort and Harry & Dee Potter were sent to live the Dursleys, their last known relatives.

Chapter One.
The Letter.

10 years passed since that horrible night. Harry Potter and Dee were still living with the Dursleys, who hated them with a passion. Dee turned out to be a very beautiful girl, she was a lot like Petty and had very strong magic both her mother’s and her father’s. What was bad with that? Well, the girl couldn’t control it and was often punished for it, healing really quickly afterwards. Harry on the other hand suffered a lot from Dudley and his gang. All in all Albus Dumbledore was royally screwed up.

-Up, get up! I want everything perfect for Dudley’s special day.
Harry groaned, he was the one to do house work, while Dee did the gardening. Why? The answer was simple – Dee had no talent for cooking and the only time she cooked something all of the Dursleys had a very severe stomachache which landed Harry with cooking and the rest of house work.

The boy waited for his cousin to stomp downstairs and then went to cook. Dee had two free hours before her chores, so she trained her telekinesis and astral projection. She knew magic was real, yet even Harry didn’t believe her, while the Dursleys punished her for it. Deirdre, more commonly known as Dee, sighed, there was a whole day before her own birthday came. Yes, that was what Dee liked – she was older than Harry. It was hard to believe that the two were siblings – Harry had emerald green eyes and messy black hair, while Dee’s hair was very tame, still black with a purple tint to it, and her eyes were icy blue, their shade changing with her mood. Harry swore that when she was angry her eyes turned red and then stripes would appear on her face, which everyone, especially Dee herself, thought rubbish.

When Dee came in, there was a very interesting argument going on. It turned out that missis Figg, an old lady, who loved cats with a passion and used to baby sit Harry & Dee, has broken her leg and was unable to watch over them. Dee thought that they would be taken to the zoo with the Dursleys, but she was left behind. The girl smiled to herself and watched the car drive away. She was about to go into the house, when an owl soared past her, dropping two letters on the floor in front of her. Dee shrugged and picked up the letters. Reaching the sitting room she sat down in an armchair and opened the letter, which said:

Dear Ms. Potter,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry.  In closed is a list of school supplies that will be necessary for the up coming school year.  First years please note that you may not bring your own broom.   The Hogwarts express will be leaving from platform 9 3/4 on September the first at 11 a.m.
Sincerely Deputy Headmistress
Minerva McGonagall

Dee nodded to herself, thinking: ‘Well, now who’s crazy, I wonder if Harry will get one… Now on to the next one.’ The second letter turned out to be a big shock for her – it was a letter from her mother.

Dear Dee,
This may come as a shock for you, but you have a right to know. Lily & James are not your real parents. Lily is my half-sister, we share a father. You are now 11 years old and of course will be going to Hogwarts, it is the best place to learn magic.
Here are a few facts you have to know about yourself and our family in general. First of all, you are a Halliwell, not a Potter. Your father, my first love was a high-level demon. He lied to me, hid the fact that he was a demon. He wanted me to carry his child, when I found out, well it was too late. My mother and I had to vanquish him in self-defense. I was forced to give you to Lily, my mother made me do this, this or terminating the pregnancy. I hope Lily & James care for you.
The other important thing is your ancestry. You are descended to the four founders of Hogwarts – Godric Griffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Salazar Slitherin & Rowena Ravenclaw. Here are their signet rings, as well as their ancestry lines – Blacks and Weasleys for Hufflepuff, Warrens for Ravenclaw, Potters and Longbottoms for Griffindor and Gaunt for Slitherin. You will be their lord, which means that all of those who carry those surnames will be under your power, if they don’t want to loose their magic. You will have to solve all of their problems, even marriage. This will be a big responsibility. The Potters you know, the Grangers, part of the house of Warren, well, they are squibs, so there is only a matter of security. The house of Black… well that’s the biggest pain in the ass possible. There we have Blacks, Malfoys, Tonks and some other small families. The house of Gaunt has only one member now – LV (Tom Riddle), Weasleys – they are a nice, yet poor family. The Warrens – that’s our ancestry name. You have to know, Dee, that you have four half-sisters. From my second marriage – Prudence, Paiper & Phoebe – they will be the Charmed ones and I beg you to help them if need be. And there is also Paige, whom, like you, I had to give away. Her father was my white lighter, Sam.
And lastly, about yourself. Out of all my children you’ll probably be the most powerful one. You have all of my magical gifts, plus your father’s demonical powers. Be careful. Your father had a demonic part, you’ll probably have it too. The magical society cannot know about it, only your sisters.
With all my love,
your mother,
Patricia Halliwell Warren.
15. 07. 1988.

Dee stared into nowhere. She understood now, that she had no reason to stay at the Dursleys… except Harry, but Hogwarts, she wanted to go there and she knew that sooner or later she’ll meet her sisters and she’d be a qualified witch by then.

Time went by faster then usual and now it was Harry’s birthday. Dee was watering the plants when she heard the talk in the kitchen.

- Mom, Dad, Harry got a letter.
- Give it here, boy.
- It’s mine.
- Who’d be writing to you?

Then there was some kind of a commotion and the sound of ripping paper. Dee snickered. Somehow she knew that it was his Hogwarts letter and the Dursleys knew what it was from the start, though why would they try and keep Harry from going if they hated the two of them and magic in general with such a passion.

Dee really enjoyed the next couple of days – they were sheer chaos. They were staying in an old hut on a small island, away from all the civilization. The young witch was having a wonderful time, it was really funny watching the Dursleys go nuts about a letter. The clock hit midnight and the Halliwell heir heard Harry whispering: “Make a wish, Harry.” It was childish, yet maybe it meant that he didn’t loose faith yet.

Then it happened. There was a loud bang on the door, then another and finally the door fell down, showing a large silhouette in the door frame. Petunia screamed, Vernon paled, the boys hid and Dee continued watching, as if there was nothing out of the ordinary. The large shape soon turned out to be a very big man, who gave Harry his letter.

Chapter Two.
The new life begins.

The place was absolutely wonderful. Stores, shops, everything was full of magical items, Dee was thrilled. She fished her signet rings out of the pocket, where she kept them, so the Dursleys wouldn’t find them and slipped them on her fingers, where they shrank down to her finger size. She turned to the giant walking with them:
- Hagrid, shouldn’t we stop at Gringotts first?
Harry blinked:
- Gringotts? What’s that?
Hagrid frowned:
- How come you know it and your brother doesn’t?
Dee rolled her eyes:
- From my mother’s letter. It came on my birthday.
Harry’s face grew red with anger:
A letter from mom? And you didn’t show it to me?
Dee choked on her laughter:
- And why should I? It came on my birthday,  it was addressed to me. Didn’t you get one as well?
Harry punched her in the nose without even thinking and was very surprised to find himself flying through the air a second later. Hagrid scratched his chin:
- How did you do that?
She just shrugged and asked with a smile:
- So are we going, or not?
Hagrid pulled Harry up and led the way to the Wizarding Bank.

While Hagrid was telling Harry about the goblins, Dee walked up to the table and said in a calm and even voice:
- I am Dee Halliwell. I wish to claim my inheritance.
The goblin watched her for a long minute:
- Do you have your signet rings, miss Halliwell?
Dee took off her rings and placed them in the goblin’s waiting hand. The rings hovered in front of him, names of the families appearing above them. The goblin, Griphook, nodded to himself and said:
- Follow me, please.
The witch went after him only to be stopped by Hagrid:
- Where’d you think you’re going?
Dee pursed her lips:
- For what is mine by the right of magic and blood.
When she came back it took them some time to even recognize her. Both her appearance and her magic changed dramatically. Hagrid grumbled:
- You know it’s the law for males to become lords.
She looked at the half-giant:
- He’s not related to me to have any claims on what’s mine. For your knowledge, my parents were Patricia Halliwell and Balthazar. I am Dee Halliwell, one of the Charmed. I have a house of  my own and I will be staying there. See you at Hogwarts.
And with that she left on her own.

Naturally she first went to buy a wand, which had to be custom made. The wand was 7 inches mithril, while the core itself was the  strangest combination ever: Pegasus’ feather, phoenix’s tears, basilisk venom and unicorn’s hair. Gawain Olivander was positively shocked. It was his sixth wand made of mithril. She then spent about three hours at Flourish & Blotts, buying a lot of extra reading books. She knew her knowledge of the wizarding world was close to none, so she wanted to spend the remaining summer month reading and getting to know her new world. When it came to choosing a familiar she was really in shock. She always wanted a pet, but a magical familiar was an entirely different story. She walked amongst the cages, searching for the right one. She found one – a strange egg.

Finally having everything she took a hold of the port key and soon enough she was in front of a big castle, on the doors of which were two roaring lions and a small hole for the signet ring. Carefully she placed it there and the big doors opened to allow their new mistress in.

Dee stumbled in and gasped at what she saw. It was a very old castle, but in perfect order. She knew about the house elves and wasn’t surprised when one appeared. She gave her things to the elves to be taken to her new rooms. The girl made her way to the door across the hall. There was a very big room with a fireplace. In front of it stood a very comfortable looking sofa. Dee smiled at herself and lay down, going to sleep at once.

Morning came all too soon. Dee Halliwell yawned, looking around. In daylight the castle looked even more impressive. The witch found a library, which was so much bigger than the Dursleys’ house. It gave an impression that there was every book ever printed. A quick look over confirmed that thought. On the second floor was a big picture gallery. There were portraits, magical ones, of all her relatives since the times of the Founders. Dee spent a lot of time talking to them, learning the family’s history, uncovering her magical inheritance in its full potential.

Most of all she enjoyed the freedom, the fact that there were no Dursleys in her life, not anymore. Of all the portraits she usually talked with the Founders and Lily and James. Deirdre liked them a lot, they always had some interesting stories and knew a lot about magic.

Finally, a day before Hogwarts, her demon self made an entrance. Dee was once more having a nightmare about Lily and James dying and when she woke up, a demon was staring at her from the mirror. It was better then what she expected. There were not so many differences, her ears were elfish, eyes golden, hair silver there was a blue crescent on her forehead and maroon stripes on her face, wrists, hips and ankles. She felt wonderful, powerful, nothing scared her. It passed as soon as she calmed down. Dee whistled softly, she knew it would happen and it was much better than what she expected.

The morning was spent packing. She took the small frame, found under James’ instructions. It was empty, so any of them could come and talk to her if need be. Deirdre finally was ready and shimmered to Kings Cross station.

Chapter Three.
Hogwarts.

Dee pulled her trunk up to the red haired family with similar trunks:
- Excuse me, do you think you could tell me how to get to platform 9¾?
The kind looking woman turned to face her and smiled:
- But of course, dear, it’s Ron’s first time as well. All you have to do is walk straight through the barrier between platforms 9 and 10, better do it in a run if you’re nervous.
Deirdre did as she was told and in a moment she saw a majestic train. It was a very deep shade of red. She went into the train, lifting her trunk with ease. Her tiger followed.

Once she was comfortable, Dee took out the egg she bought and it was really hot. It shattered to pieces and Deirdre found herself looking at a shadow phoenix. The bond formed at once. The girl called her new familiar Andromeda, Romi for short.

The compartment door slid open and revealed a girl of her age with brown bushy hair:
- Excuse me, can I sit here? Everywhere else is full.
Dee gestured for her to come in:
- Sure, by the way, I’m Deirdre Trans Gemini Potter, but everyone calls me Dee. What’s your name?
The girl shook the extended hand:
- I’m Hermione Granger, nice to meet you. Are your relatives magical? Did you say Potter?
Deirdre smiled:
- Yes, I did. I’ll explain, but first tell me, do you want to be my friend?
The girl thought for a moment then smiled:
- Sure, I’d like that, I never had a friend before.
Dee frowned:
- Strange, you seem to be a nice person.
Hermione bit her lip:
- I like reading… a lot and my classmates didn’t want to be friends with a know-it-all.
Dee smiled at her:
- I don’t mind, I like reading as well, the important thing is to like other things too. Like Quidditch. I’ve never flown on a broom yet, but I’d like to. Yeah, my story. My name is Deirdre Trans Gemini Halliwell Potter. I’m Harry Potter’s cousin, although until a month ago we thought we were siblings. My mother was forced to give me away. She was a light witch, while my father was a high level demon, Balthazar. So basically I’m Deirdre Potter, or Trans Gemini. I’m a hanyu, a half demon. By the way, we’re related.
Hermione blinked:
- Really? Wow… I never would have guessed that I had magical relatives, does it mean that I’m not a muggleborn?
Dee nodded:
- Yep. Welcome to the ancient and noble House of Warrens. Nowadays it is represented by the Halliwells and the Grangers. You, my dear, are descended to Rowena Ravenclaw herself and related to the Charmed Ones, of which I’m a proud member of.

The next couple of hours were spent in peaceful reading, when they were interrupted by a blond boy, flanked by two gorilla-like idiots:
- Another pair of mudbloods? Where is Hogwarts going?
Dee gritted her teeth:
-Watch your mouth, jerk.
He narrowed his eyes:
- Oh really?
Deirdre answered coldly:
- Get lost.
Hermione looked from one to another, but didn’t know how to break the tension, so she kept silent. The tension was broken when two red haired boys appeared:
- Leave the girls alone, Malfoy.
The blond sneered, but left none the less. Dee smiled at them:
- Thanks, guys, I was beginning to loose my temper. I’m Deirdre Trans Potter Halliwell, that’s Hermione Jane Granger, my cousin.
They smirked:
- We’re Fred and George Weasley. Nice to meet you two. What did those jerks want?
Hermione rolled her eyes:
- Trying to make a bad impression I’d say. Thanks for helping.
The twins winked at her:
- It’s nothing. What house do you expect to be in?
Hermione smiled:
- Ravenclaw, I guess.
Dee rolled her eyes:
- Griffindor for sure.
The two boys sat down and they played cards for an hour or so, before another boy came in. He was very shy:
- Excuse me, have you seen a toad around here? His name’s Trevor.
Hermione gave him a smile:
- Maybe you can give us your name and we’ll all go and look for your toad, it can be faster this way.
The boy blushed:
- Oh, yes, I’m Neville Longbottom.
Hermione shook his hand:
- Hermione Granger, that’s Deirdre Potter, George & Fred Weasley. Nice to meet you.

They left Neville in the compartment and went to look for his toad, checking one compartment after another. In one of them they met Harry and Ron Weasley, his new friend. The Potter heir was surprised to see them:
- Oh, Dee… Nice to see you. Is there something you wanted?
Ron looked from one to another:
- Harry, you know them?
Fred cocked his head:
- Ronnie, you know us yourself, your brothers, remember? These are Deirdre Potter and Hermione Granger, our new friends. Have you seen a toad? Neville lost it again.
Hermione spotted a wand in Ron’s hand and beamed:
- Oh, you’re doing magic, let’s see then.
Ron’s ears turned pink, as everyone’s eyes were fixed on him. Deirdre listened to what he was saying and asked Fred in a whisper:
- Is that an actual spell? Sounds like a stupid poem…
George snickered:
- ’cause it is just a stupid poem… we didn’t think he’d buy that.
Dee sighed:
- It means that you have a moron for a brother.
Ron blushed when nothing happened:
- But… they gave it to me.
Fred chuckled:
- Ron, we thought you’d see that it was only a poem, well you would have seen, if you had read at least some books.

It was late in the evening when they finally reached the station in Hogsmeade, a wizarding village. All of the first years were met by Hagrid and went to Hogwarts in boats across the Black Lake, while the other students rode in carriages.
The castle was truly majestic and everyone was entranced by the sight. Dee saw the wards bow to her and connect with her magic and tune to it. It was an unique sensation. Deirdre felt Trans’ power grow bigger and her personality calmer.

Professor McGonagall met them at the front door. She turned out to be a strict, elderly woman. They waited at the doors in the hall, as they were told. It was then that Dee and Hermione met Malfoy again. He sauntered up to them, but spoke only to Harry:
So it’s true, the great Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts. You’ll soon find, that some wizarding families are better, than others, I can help you there.
He extended his hand, which Harry eyed quizzically:
- I believe I can tell the wrong sort for myself, thanks.

The first years lined up and waited. Then the deputy headmistress called out:
“Abbot, Hannah” – Hufflepuff!
“Braun, Lavender” – Ravenclaw!
“Crab, Vincent” – Slitherin!
“Goil, Gregory” – Slitherin!
“Din, Thomas” – Hufflepuff!
“Finnegan, Seamus” – Hufflepuff!
“Granger, Hermione” – Griffindor!
“Longbottom, Neville” - Griffindor
“Malfoy, Draco” – Slitherin!
“O’Connor, Liam” – Ravenclaw!
“Patil, Padma” – Hufflepuff!
“Parker, Solveig” – Ravenclaw!
“Parkinson, Pansy” – Slitherin!
“Potter, Harry” – Hufflepuff!
“Potter, Deirdre” – Griffindor!
“Zabini, Blaze” – Slitherin!

Then the chatter broke out, it turned out not the way everyone expected – Harry Potter in Hufflepuff… And Dee, well, she felt all eyes traveling from her to Harry and back to her and she didn’t like it.

Hermione snickered:
- You know, somehow it makes me feel uncomfortable…
Dee wanted to say something, but the headmaster began his speech:
- To our new students, welcome, to our old ones – welcome back. Another year has started and we are glad to have you back. This year we have yet another DADA teacher. Please welcome professor Quirrel. Let’s hope he’ll be more lucky than his predecessor. Then we have a new subject. It’s called self-defense and it’ll be taught by professor Raid. Next, I want to warn you, that the third floor corridor is off limits to anyone, who doesn’t wish to die a most painful death. Our care taker, Mr Filch, asked me to remind you, that doing magic in the halls is forbidden and the list of all banned things hangs on the door of his office. You are welcome to read it. Now, let the feast begin! 

In an instant the empty plates were filled with most delicious meals. Dee turned around and snickered at Harry’s awed face. She shrugged and continued eating. After the feast they all went up to their dormitories.

Chapter Four.
First classes.

First thing in the morning Deirdre went down to the common room to study the timetable. It was not hard at all. It said:

Monday:
Transfiguration / Slitherin / prof. McGonagall
Potions / Hufflepuff / prof. Snape
Self-defense / Slitherin & Hufflepuff / prof. Raid

Tuesday:
Flying / all / madam Hooch
History of magic / Ravenclaw / prof. Binns
Charms / Hufflepuff / prof. Flitwick

Wednesday:
Transfiguration / Slitherin / prof. McGonagall
Potions / Hufflepuff / prof. Snape
Self-defense / Slitherin & Hufflepuff / prof. Raid

Thursday:
Herbology / Ravenclaw / prof. Sprout
Charms / Hufflepuff / prof. Flitwick
DADA / Slitherin / prof. Quirrel

Friday:
Flying / all / madam Hooch
DADA / Slitherin / prof. Quirrel
Herbology / Ravenclaw / prof. Sprout

Dee recalled the handsome face of the self defense professor and smiled. She knew she was already in love. She wanted to know as much as possible about mystery of one Harris Raid.

Deirdre felt Trans stir at the mention of his name, as if the youkai knew him. She saw Hermione go out and followed her friend to class.

Their first class was Transfiguration. The classroom was quite big, but no one was there yet, so Dee turned to Hermione:
- Hey. What do you think of prof. Raid?
The bushy haired girl frowned:
- I’ve only seen him once, but he seems sort of…
Then she gulped, watching something behind Deirdre. The Charmed one turned around to face an amused Harris Raid. He studied her:
- So, miss…
Dee blushed a bit:
- Potter. Deirdre Trans Gemini Potter.
Raid nodded:
- Could have guessed, Have you seen prof. McGonagall?
Dee shook her head:
- No, not yet. The lesson only starts in twenty minutes.
He bit his lip:
- Thanks, I guess I’ll wait with you.
Hermione watched the two chat and realized that Dee was already falling in love. She noted it for further inquiry. Then the students and McGonagall came in. Raid walked up to the professor and they talked in a whisper, which was very well heard for Trans.
- Well, Harris, have you made up your mind?
- Yes, Minerva. The repair works on the spaceship will take about 6 years, maybe 7, until then I’ll stay. But no one can know about my origins. And another thing. It’s about ms Potter. Who is she?
- Well, Harris, Deirdre Trans is a very powerful witch and my goddaughter. I don’t know her yet. But their next class is with you take that time to study her, maybe you’ll find your answer.
Dee smiled, as she watched him go out. She knew now that he wasn’t from Earth and that he was interested in her. She turned her attention to McGonagall.

The professor met her stare and smiled:
- Today we’ll check your abilities in the subject and distribute the school projects for Griffindors after dinner.
Dee smiled she already knew who she wanted to do the project with. The lesson went well, Hermione already showing off.

After the lesson Dee sprinted to the self-defense classroom and overheard yet another important conversation.
- Andromeda, do you copy? Andromeda, do you copy?
- Harris, is that you?
- Dylan, thank gods, what’s going on?
- Harris, I thought you’d be long dead by now. Andromeda was just pulled out of the black hole. It’s been stuck there for 300 years.
Dee glanced at the man in front of her and gasped. It drove his attention to her. She gave him an innocent smile:
- Hello, professor Raid. Can I come in?
He narrowed his eyes:
- Of course, you’re a bit early.
Deirdre came up to him:
- Isn’t it a bit too hot for long sleeves?
He blinked:
- What? No, I’m fine.
Dee nodded:
- Fine. I had a question. Will you help me with my school project?
Raid cocked his head:
- You have the topic already?
Deirdre chuckled:
- Not yet, but I know for sure that you’re the only teacher I can spend so much free time with. So will you?
He sighed:
- Yes, Deirdre, I will, just tell me the topic as soon as you have it and we’ll get started.

They waited for the rest of the class and soon Dee knew that it’ll be her best subject, because fighting stiles was something she always liked. And when she was left without a pair Raid became her partner:
- Ok, kids. As you probably know, I am Harris Raid. Your self-defense professor. in this course We’ll get to learn how to handle different types of weapons plus hand to hand combat. You’ll be paired like that for the whole course, so any difficulties have to be worked out quickly. First we start with staffs. Watch me and Deirdre, then try to repeat. By the end of the lesson it has to be perfect.
Dee gulped and let Trans take over. She met his every strike and earned 20 points to Griffindor in no time, plus a lot of free time. Raid said:
- Deirdre, I have a proposition. I’ll be giving you personal classes, and you’ll teach half of them. How’s that?
Dee stared at him:
- Awesome…
They heard a loud crash and watched one Harry Potter sail through the air. When he landed someone clapped. Dee and Raid turned to see Severus Snape in the doorframe:
- Severus, what brought you to us?
Dee leaned on her staff:
- Professor Snape.
He concentrated his look on Raid, as if Dee wasn’t even there:
- Dumbledore wants to know who your assistant is.
Raid nodded:
- Of course, she’s here – miss Deirdre Potter.
Dee smiled sweetly and went to help Harry up:
- You ok?
He looked at her:
- “Yes, I’m fine. Why did he make you his assistant?
Dee shrugged:
- Probably because I’m the best he has. He’ll be giving me private classes.

Potions… the worst nightmare for any first year… except Deirdre.  Salazar’s knowledge helped her answer all Snape’s questions… and still he took points, luckily not as much as Raid gave her. Who really had it bad were Harry and Neville. Snape hated both of them with a passion, it became obvious at once. Deirdre fought hard to keep Trans in check and won, but it tired her out and she fainted on her way back.

Вы здесь » Hogwarts: alternative reality. » Фанфикшн » The story of one Deirdre Potter